Please note, these are the legally binding conditions that apply if you purchase (group or individual) coaching or any other services with Irina Prokofieva. You will be asked to agree to these conditions before purchasing a session so you are clear on what you’ll be signing. Then after purchase, you’ll have to formally sign the coaching agreement, which contains these terms and conditions.
Extract from the Coaching Agreement
This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, please let me know immediately.
Parties. This Agreement is made between Irina Prokofieva (“Coach” or “Me/I”) and [insert name] (“You” and “Your”).
My role as a Life Coach
- I specialize in helping women to gain clarity and confidence so that they can create a life that they love and follow their passions.
- As a life coach, I partner with you to discover what is missing, identify and move past your fears and limiting beliefs, and help you discover your right path to achieving your full potential in your career, business, and life. The coaching process is a series of powerful exercises that will lead you to your truth, remove barriers, and create the life you are meant to live.
- I’m guided mainly by my intuition and I use a wide variety of tools and methods to help you excavate and connect to your essence.
- I believe that you are the only expert in your own life and that my role is to help you to uncover and listen to your own truth.
A life coach is not
- Therapist: While a therapist (psychologist, counselor, etc.) helps people who are unwell become mentally healthy, a life coach works with people who are mentally healthy to help them achieve their full potential and discover their right lives. This could include getting unstuck on a certain issue, becoming your best, happiest and most fulfilled self, or improving your relationships, career, or business. While a life coach may ask you questions about your past or your family history to get a better understanding of what is important to you, they are more focused on the present and future – helping you gain greater fulfillment in your current life, rather than analyzing how you got here to begin with.
- Teacher/Consultant: A life coach is a guide, who partners with you to help you access your own inner guidance. Instead of telling you or advising you as to what you should do, a coach will ask you the right questions and provide you with the tools and support to help you access your own inner wisdom. A consultant, on the other hand, may provide some coaching, but will also likely give you specific advice on what to do, or actually do stuff for you, like writing your business plan or drafting your message.
As your coach, you can expect me to:
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest and the truest in you.
- Provide safety, encouragement, and support in an environment in which you can relax and explore.
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights.
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board. When I’m direct in either verbal or e-mail conversations, I am challenging ideas or beliefs and never you personally.
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness.
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
- Welcome your input and questions along the way. Our relationship is a collaborative one, and the more you put into it the more you will get out of it. Ask me questions, challenge my point of view, bring resources to the table, tell me where I’m wrong, and share with me your insights along the way.
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make. I adhere to a strict code of professional standards and ethics. I will keep all information from our sessions confidential, except in cases where disclosure is required by law or I believe that you could be a danger to yourself or others.
As my client, I expect you to:
- Understand that coaching is not psychotherapy, counseling or other mental health care, legal, financial, religious, or medical advice. You agree to seek these or other professional services if needed.
- Be fully responsible for the decisions and actions you take in regards to your life and your wellbeing during, after and between your coaching calls.
- Agree to be mindful of your own well-being during the course of this coaching process.
- Be responsible for any and all choices and decisions you make. You shall in no way hold Coach liable or responsible for any actions you take during or after this coaching relationship. Specifically, you agree that Coach is not responsible for your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health, for financial earnings or losses, or for any other result or outcome that you may experience through the coaching.
- Understand that Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
- Agree that if you’re presently under any form of psychiatric care, psychotherapy, specialized medical supervision or under the influence of any form of medication, you will inform Coach prior to working together.
- Understand that while Coach has used care in preparing the information provided to Client, the coaching and coaching materials are being provided as self-help tools for Client’s own use and for informational and educational purposes only.
- Understand that all coaching materials, tools, and documents are proprietary and that you will not reproduce, share, reproduce, or resell any of these materials.
- Agree to hereby release, waive, acquit, indemnify and forever discharge Coach, her agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have arising out of or relating to actions, omissions, or commissions taken by yourself or by Coach as a result of the advice given by Coach or otherwise resulting from the coaching relationship.
Payment. All payments will be made in full before the coaching sessions. In case of purchasing coaching packages, the full payment must be made in full before the first coaching session, unless otherwise agreed. All payments, once completed, will be non-refundable. Check out further provisions of this Agreement regarding cancellation and refunds.
Communication. You may reach me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I read my emails on daily basis from Monday to Friday. I will respond to your email as time permits and no later than 48 hours after receiving it, except for weekends when it might take longer for me to reply.
Cancellations and Refunds. All coaching sessions and packages are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances. A 24-hour notice is required in the event that you must cancel your scheduled coaching session, otherwise, the session will be deemed to have taken place and there will be no refund. I understand that emergencies do arise and will accommodate those on a case-by-case basis.