The Full Moon in Virgo on March 9, 2020 is calling us to step up into our sovereign power.
Virgo's archetype is the Virgin, compassionate, loving and authentically whole divine being of service.
1. Balance the practical and the spiritual
Virgo encourages us to look deep within ourselves to uncover what is it that nourishes us (our physical health, our happiness, our well-being) and create daily routines that support us. Located on the opposite sign of Pisces (the sign where the Sun is currently transiting), this Full Moon invites us to look at how we can create a better balance between our spiritual life and practical day-to-day activities.
* Do you need a better routine to support your health?
* Do you need a better alignment practice to help you connect with your spirituality on daily basis?
If so, this is a perfect time to create these types of routines and supporting structures.
* Which areas of your life require more order?
* What have you been ignoring or putting off, especially in areas of your health, habits, daily routine, work and service?
It's a good time to pay attention to these areas and put in action a practical plan to tackle them.
2. Order and clarity
The second theme of Virgo is order and clarity. This is a perfect time to clean and declutter everything - your home, your physical environment, your diet, and also your inner space.
* What outdated thought patterns no longer serve you?
* What old emotions are you keeping in your body that you could release?
Do some breathwork, mindset work or energy clearing to release what no longer is needed and clear space for the new energy to come. Welcome Spring energy into your home and into your life!
3. Practical action
The third theme of this Full Moon in Virgo is practical action. Pisces season prompted us to revisit our dreams and aspirations, and this Virgo Full Moon is encouraging us to put in practical action and effort into making these dreams a reality.
* What practical action steps you can take to make progress on your dreams?
* What needs to be released before you can take these actions?
Tell me, which of these three themes - balancing physical and spiritual life, clearing and decluttering, or putting action behind your dreams resonates most with you this full moon?